Join Our Team!
Tinkering Toddler Crates has an exciting opportunity for a Crate Assembler. This is the perfect opportunity for a college student, recent graduate, or a stay-at-home parent looking for flexible, but consistent hours helping to grow a small business.
As part of the Tinkering Toddler Crates team, this person must be extremely detail-oriented and able to follow written and oral directions and ask for clarification if unclear. A background or interest in education, early childhood development, or business is preferred.
Crate Assembler responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Fold and assemble boxes onsite in Long Beach, CA 90802
• Fill boxes as directed the first week of every month onsite
• Packages individual crate items (examples such as bagging, labeling, pouring the product into small bottles, etc.) remotely or onsite and packaging crates for shipping before the 4th of each month.
• Attend educational fairs as needed. Help with booth set-up/break-down; help child attendees with Tinkering Toddler Crate activities.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to lift up to 25lbs. at a time.
Must be willing and and able to pass a background check.
Approximately 20-30 hours per month, heavily concentrated in the last two weeks of the month. (~ 2 full days onsite around the 1st of the month working from our garage assembling the boxes and the rest is done remotely from the comfort of your house.)
Available ASAP and located near 90802 (Long Beach, CA)!
Tinkering Toddler Crates is a unique educational subscription service that delivers specially curated crates of toddler approved activities each month. Tinkering Toddler Crates has grown from a weekly playgroup meeting in the parks of Long Beach to a nationally recognized educational tool for busy parents. Play. Learn. Get Messy!