Marketing Virtual Assistant:
Do you love Pinterest? Are you savvy with programs like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Canva and can make eye-catching graphics? Are you able to write a great blog post geared toward families with preschool age children? Then we need you! Tinkering Toddler Crates is hiring a Marketing Virtual Assistant independent contractor to help grow and expand our reach with different online, social media markets.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Creating monthly Pinterest graphics for our crates that align with our branding and mission
- Pinning content on Pinterest
- Composing unique blog posts for families with toddler and preschool age children
- Researching potential guest posters for our blog
- Creating graphics for Instagram/Facebook
- graphic design experience
- ability to work independently and collaboratively
- digital marketing experience
- Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
- blog post writing
- SEO knowledge/ key word optimization
This will be project based (PT) and compensation is negotiable. Email resume and cover letter/introduction email to Lisa at Lisa@tinkeringtoddler.com and put in the subject RE: Marketing Virtual Assistant.