We are always looking for great content to share with our readers. If you have an expertise, a fun activity, or stellar tip that parents of toddlers and preschoolers might enjoy reading, send us your pitch for a blog post! We are looking for both evergreen and seasonal posts.
Here are some things to consider:
1. Audience: Our audience is generally parents of children ages 3-5. So make sure your content is relevant and interesting to them.
2. Details: Blog post should be around 500-2000 words in length, include at least one high quality photo that does not include children's faces, even your own.
3. Originality: Make sure your work, is your work! If you reference another, please do so following APA formatting. This post shouldn't be found anywhere else on the internet.
4. Proofreading: Please make sure you revise and edit your work prior to submission. Several errors will prevent your post from being selected.
5. Selection Process: We will read all posts and select the ones that we feel will be most relevant to our audience. Feel free to submit more than one if you have multiple ideas. Naturally, we will not be able to publish all submissions. You will be contacted via the email you provide if we choose to use your post (and most likely if you are not selected too).
6. Consents: By submitting this application, you agree to allow us to publish this post, the photos you submit and agree that they are your work solely. You own the rights to your work and you will be given credit as the author with an included author bio with each post. You agree for us to post this blog post on our website and share to our social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest accounts.
Does all this sound good?